Home Precious Metals
Options

Kennedy Gold 1st 4 coins = $20,000

vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
This is crazy. I should have gone. $15,000 profit for standing in line for 12 hours. Not a bad investment of their time. Youtube
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    The dealer will probably sell all 4 of them for $10K each or more. Silvertowne might have already have sold them to some die hard Kennedy collectors even before they had the coins in their possession.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    and the very same people that bi*ch about $60-70/oz for Engelhards being the norm will be the ones interested in these "gimmicks".
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous, especially considering 'first sold' is now a label thing for the suckers to chase.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and the very same people that bi*ch about $60-70/oz for Engelhards being the norm will be the ones interested in these "gimmicks". >>

These are coins not BM junk bowl dreck with a spin doctor sales pitch.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no lack of spin doctor sales pitch on these thingsimage
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Surprised I haven't seen them on HSN yet
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuts !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "First Coin Labeled"

Probably the 25 thousandth coin minted. image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mint should consider keeping track of every die combination so that the tpgs can provide labels and FS status for every die combination.

The New Label would read something like this:

2015-W Pan-Pac $5.00 Gold, MS-70 FS Obv. Die 3 x MS-69 non-FS Rev. Die 15. Very Rare Combination, only made for 3 days in Oct. '2015.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

These are coins not BM junk bowl dreck with a spin doctor sales pitch

LMAO@U
    That's like saying coinies dont do bullion and vice versa. Anyways, it's complete and absolute junk that has a gimmick to it aimed directly at suckers and anyone remotely considering purchasing one should have the head taken out of that deep place it's in and examined. And at least clean it off first. MY GOD!
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Link to Resold Coin >>

Wow! $5000 was a steal for Silvertowne!
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    odds are that Silvertowne had the buyer prior to their purchasing the coin. I'd like to know who the sucker is, I've got a few labels that he might be foolish enough to pay extra for.

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>These are coins not BM junk bowl dreck with a spin doctor sales pitch

LMAO@U
    That's like saying coinies dont do bullion and vice versa. Anyways, it's complete and absolute junk that has a gimmick to it aimed directly at suckers and anyone remotely considering purchasing one should have the head taken out of that deep place it's in and examined. And at least clean it off first. MY GOD! >>

Bullion sells at spot as was expected from the BM dealers junk silver bowl. I guess I hit a nerve from your guilty retortimage

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Mint suspends all retail sales of JFK gold, including ANA venue

Maybe the $100K sale announcement to an anonymous buyer is only part of a marketing scheme to drive up prices quickly. I'm skeptical.

• Options
    From the article:
    Hendrickson said the collector to whom the Yadgarov coin was sold is a longtime customer who purchases coins over the Coin Vault cable television show, which SilverTowne owns

Now that tells me alot about the character of people who are buying these LMAO...The coin vault? Really? Enough said...
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    There is a generous member on bst who will trade you one of these rare gold 50 cent pieces for a graded st gaudens...
    Possibly a sign of Armageddon ...
    keceph `anah