Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: US Coins - Toners, etc., (UPDATED - New Coin)

Shipping is additional. PayPal add +1.5%. If payment is not remitted within 36 hours, I reserve the right to cancel the sale and relist the item unless prior arrangements have been made with me. 3 day return privilege except for coins purchased through an extended payment plan which are subject to the provisions below. The images were all taken by Shane (Kryptonitecomics).

Payment plans - Payment plans are available on purchases over $250 with 25% down and the balance due in 60 days (potentially negotiable). There is no interest charge on the 60 day plan, but there are no returns for coins purchased although a credit towards other coins in this listing or future listings will be offered on returns. A cancellation fee of 10% applies (does not apply for the credit/exchange provision above), but I may waive for good cause within my sole discretion.

1882-S PCGS MS65 Morgan Dollar - Very neat coin, with a pale blue not seen very often. Asking $675 or best offer. A discount will be offered if purchased with the coin below.

1883-O PCGS MS65 Morgan Dollar - Asking $535. A discount will be offered if purchased with the coin above.

1882-S + 1883-O Morgans Above - $1150 for the pair with shipping included.

1958 NGC MS67 Washington Quarter Toned- Asking $115.

1958 old ANACS MS67 Mint Set Toned Franklin Half Dollar - Accurately graded. Asking $420.

1958-D PCGS MS65 FBL Rainbow Toned Franklin - Asking $179.

1958-D PCGS MS65 Rainbow Toned Franklin Half Dollar - Asking $160. SOLD

Comments