Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Congratulations to CoinHusker - Numismatic Ambassador.

EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mitch Ernst (CoinHusker) has been named an ANA Numismatic Ambassador. He will get an award at the show on Thursday morning.
Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:

Comments

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well deserved!!!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mitch Ernst (CoinHusker) has been named an ANA Numismatic Ambassador. He will get an award at the show on Thursday morning. >>

What is entailed in earning the award?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some explanations:

The Numismatic Ambassador Award was created to recognize individuals who volunteer year in and year out to keep the nation’s organizations and shows humming along. They often go unrecognized. The award seeks to recognize the many hobby individuals who strive to make organized numismatics a better place through their efforts as volunteers, writers, lecturers, exhibitors and as members of their local “get it done” committee.

Who meets the qualifications? There are no rigid criteria. Just begin thinking about who you always see working for the benefit of other hobbyists. It might be the long-serving editor of your club bulletin, or the individual who is just putting in his 10th consecutive term as club president, or the individual who is always ready to give a talk when no one else can do it.

Mitch meets everyone of these!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the explanation Charmy! May be the reason why we haven't seen the Husker around these parts lately. Congratulations CoinHusker!!!
  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who meets the qualifications? There are no rigid criteria. Just begin thinking about who you always see working for the benefit of other hobbyists. >>

CoinHusker is an excellent choice!

Congrats and well deserved!
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the congratulations Rick, Charmy, et. al.. I'm involved with some great organizations and work with some great people and it has truly been been a pleasure serving the hobby. 12 years ago, what I thought would be a fun pastime for my son (notlogical) and I to enjoy together has totally exceeded our wildest expectations. If someone would have said to us, while notlogical as an 8 year old was sitting on my lap, reading and posting on the forums years ago, "you guys are going to do this, you are going to be recognized for that, you are going to meet so and so and become friends with you know who, etc., etc." I would have said, "You're crazy!" But it has happened and we feel so blessed an honored to be a part of this wonderful hobby and to know so many wonderful people. So thank you again for giving us our wonderful start in the hobby, I truly wish I could post more, but I just have trouble finding the time.
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Congratulations image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file