Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Interesting UPS occurrence

BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
So 4 months after I ordered some HOF silver's I get a UPS My Choice notification yesterday that a package will be delivered tomorrow (today) and sig required...perfect..only day I will be home is today .

The UPS truck shows up at 2pm and I wander out to sign for the package....and wait....and wait....dude checks his manifest 3 times over 20 minutes and then gets ready to leave...

Curious, I ask "WTF" (not exactly those words)....he says it's on his manifest but not in his truck...he says "maybe" tomorrow. Of course...I won't be home....these things are cursed image

Comments

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess a trip to UPS is in your future. image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    Weird
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess a trip to the P.O. is in your future. image >>

Wrong company image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I guess a trip to the P.O. is in your future. image >>

Wrong company image >>

Why thank you! I guess I'm used to things like this being a U.S.P.S. issue! image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    BStrauss3BStrauss3 Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah the best of both worlds, a POed trip to UPS. Covers ALL the letters.
    -----Burton
    ANA 50 year/Life Member (now "Emeritus")
  • Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So 4 months after I ordered some HOF silver's I get a UPS My Choice notification yesterday that a package will be delivered tomorrow (today) and sig required...perfect..only day I will be home is today .

The UPS truck shows up at 2pm and I wander out to sign for the package....and wait....and wait....dude checks his manifest 3 times over 20 minutes and then gets ready to leave...

Curious, I ask "WTF" (not exactly those words)....he says it's on his manifest but not in his truck...he says "maybe" tomorrow. Of course...I won't be home....these things are cursed image >>

I had something like that happen a few weeks ago. UPS tracking tells me a signature required package will arrive from the mint tomorrow. The driver arrives and delivers a package, but not the one from the mint. He says he had absolutely no record of the signature required package. I contacted Customer Service, and later that night, this appears on My Choice:

No reason, no explanation either on the web page or through CS. It's irritating to have to stay home all day to sign for a package you're told will be delivered, and it doesn't arrive.

On the other hand, another time I had a signature required package coming from the mint (also HOF coins, so you might be right about them being cursed) and also had another package arriving the same day. I did a signature waiver on the other package (I was notified of that one first), and the driver left it all on my front porch, including my HOF coins, no signature required...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file