Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

August specials

One of them will be a customer appreciation special 1956 to present, I'm not sure of the minimum cards.

Price will be...............................................................................................................$5.75/card.

Heard directly.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>One of them will be a customer appreciation special 1956 to present, I'm not sure of the minimum cards.

Price will be...............................................................................................................$5.75/card.

Heard directly. >>

Great! Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭
    Wish I knew the minimum. I'm literally printing off the submission docs right now to sub 11 cards under the $8.00 registry special...
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wish I knew the minimum. I'm literally printing off the submission docs right now to sub 11 cards under the $8.00 registry special... >>

It wont be that low.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>One of them will be a customer appreciation special 1956 to present, I'm not sure of the minimum cards.

Heard directly. >>

I will be all over this if true......
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wish I knew the minimum. I'm literally printing off the submission docs right now to sub 11 cards under the $8.00 registry special... >>

It wont be that low. >>

I agree. Just hold off. I'm sure somebody will do a group sub. I have a few I'd like to send.
  • Options
    I wouldn't steer you wrong. Get the subs ready.
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999
    I just sent some in on a group sub woke Mime but could swing some more on this if it happens.
    Would also like to see a nice pre-56 as I have some 52/3 topps and 54 Bowman that I wouldn't mind sending in
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    1956 - present customer appreciation special is $5.75 per card. 50 card minimum.
  • Options
    DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

It wont be that low. >>

I agree. Just hold off. I'm sure somebody will do a group sub. I have a few I'd like to send. >>

Couldn't wait. Sent them off today. Pretty excited to see how they come back.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

It wont be that low. >>

I agree. Just hold off. I'm sure somebody will do a group sub. I have a few I'd like to send. >>

Couldn't wait. Sent them off today. >>

LOL!
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Heard directly. >>

I will be all over this if true...... >>

+1

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Heard directly. >>

I will be all over this if true...... >>

+1 >>

It's true. Pack 'em up.
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    Where did you see confirmation?
  • Options

<< <i>Where did you see confirmation? >>

Called them.
  • Options
    Someone /anyone pre-grade cards ?
  • Options

<< <i>Someone /anyone pre-grade cards ? >>

Holy carp! 9 posts in 9 years. That's crazy! lol

Yes to answer your question. EagleEyeKid pre grades for some here.
  • Options
    He no longer does it anymore.
  • Options

<< <i>He no longer does it anymore. >>

Oh yeah. I forgot
  • Options
    Holy carp! 9 posts in 9 years. That's crazy! lol

• Options
    Well, I've been busy cutting and stabbing but still read here once in awhile.
    Shut up man! I'll cut you.
  • Options

<< <i>Well, I've been busy cutting and stabbing but still read here once in awhile.
    Shut up man! I'll cut you. >>

image Yes sir lol
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I'll be submitting some cards, even with the grader of death lurking!
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Great Matt, you made him post again for 2014 and totally blew the quota.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options

<< <i>Great Matt, you made him post again for 2014 and totally blew the quota. >>

Haha!
  • Options
    Glad I waited. Only have about 100 cards to sub but nice to save 125 bucks from what I was thinking about paying this month.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Glad I waited. Only have about 100 cards to sub but nice to save 125 bucks from what I was thinking about paying this month. >>

I am in the exact same boat. The cost savings definitely increases my motivation to send in on the bubble cards.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready to send in a good batch! Just waiting for the confirmation somewhere!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    It's not offered on their online submission for yet. image

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    I started one of those months ago then stopped. When I tried again a month later it still had the info I put in but the monthly special price had changed. So you should be good to start filling it out now.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, now I'm going to have to rip another 1975 rack pack!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.