Home Precious Metals

Very cool Nevada Silver Bar - Hand Poured 3 oz

A super cool bar that is being sold by Carson Valley Currency & Coins in Carson City, Nevada.
So many notes to collect. So little time to do it.

Comments

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    Neat! I like that. Thanks for sharing.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cool bar. Hoover Dam has been printed!
  • jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    That is a neat bar... what if someone could do a whole set of them like that containing all 50 states? And somehow make them to scale? Alaska might be 20 ounces image
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That is a neat bar... what if someone could do a whole set of them like that containing all 50 states? And somehow make them to scale? Alaska might be 20 ounces image >>

If you did all 50 states Alaska would be 16oz out of 100oz. Or, 16% of the total.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>That is a neat bar... what if someone could do a whole set of them like that containing all 50 states? And somehow make them to scale? Alaska might be 20 ounces image >>

If you did all 50 states Alaska would be 16oz out of 100oz. Or, 16% of the total.

bobimage >>

Nice!.... How much would RI be? under 1/4 ounce? That might be a tough pour image
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 3 hundredth of an ounce? Not more than a pin head or so.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bar pictured is similar to the classic Metalrex bars with Nevada's shape. Here's mine.

• CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan