Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

As advertising goes

1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking at automobiles on eBay and ran across this ONE and it got me to wondering why we don’t see more coin advertising using models? Hokey I know but it obviously works for a lot of products that has nothing to do with a pretty woman standing off to the side.
"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown

Comments

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    coinssince1994 on da bay uses one lady"model"...
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    You mean, like this?

Or like this?

Or like this?

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looking at automobiles on eBay and ran across this ONE and it got me to wondering why we don’t see more coin advertising using models? Hokey I know but it obviously works for a lot of products that has nothing to do with a pretty woman standing off to the side. >>

Now, aren't you glad you asked that question?
  • Options

<< <i>You mean, like this? >>

No, I said a pretty woman - none of your pics apply
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

• Options

<< <i>coinssince1994 on da bay uses one lady"model"... >>

Thanks for the info - interesting

• Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Looking at automobiles on eBay and ran across this ONE and it got me to wondering why we don’t see more coin advertising using models? Hokey I know but it obviously works for a lot of products that has nothing to do with a pretty woman standing off to the side. >>

OMG . . . what a hot looking lil gal ! ! ! image

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this may not be the direction the OP intended but i can honestly say, i am sorry i clicked this one. image

thank gawd for middle mouse button scroll button.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file