Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay policy change? a way around it?

Whenever I sell a card on ebay- I always check to see what the winner has won in the past and for how much. Once our Ebay transaction has been completed to both parties satisfaction- I'll contact the buyer if I have something specific that might interest them. It looks like now you're not able to see what folks have bidded on or am I just missing something? I'll still contact future buyers, but it's always good to have some advanced knowledge.
Looking for low #'d 2006 Marques Hagans + 1991 Wild Card stripes of UVA players - Tony Covington, Shawn Moore, Herman Moore

Comments

• Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    Other country eBay sites still have the ability to search by bidder... for now. image

Canada for example.

Snorto~
  • Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    Not working for me, even on the Canadian site. It's been about a week or so now where I cannot search bidder history, even my own. Used to be able to search the items I bid on see who was high bidder on items I lost. Another BS eBay change.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak