Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

National Question

Unfortunately I am unable to make the show this year. At prior Nationals there was a dealer that sold very nice pennant holders. Does anyone know who this dealer is and if they have a web site?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    FrancartFrancart Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Stingray. The holders this dealer had at the Baltimore National were black & looked like a frame. Any of you guys in Cleveland see anything like this?
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Just ran across these for 40 each
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Not to hijack the thread but I purchased an t-shirt with the MLB logo on it from a dealer last year. He has a whole table of them and I think he was from NJ. I need new ones if someone can get the dealers name that would be great.
  • Options
    Yes, Vintagefun!!! Those are the ones. Who is that dealer?

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    I'll get you details tomorrow. Shoulda thought about that when I asked. But I've had a very good sense of direction and know they are near the entrance. I will find it for you.

Jim
  • Options
    Thank you Jim!!

Very much appreciated!! I enjoyed reading your post about Day #1. I hope Day #2 is just as good.
  • Options
    Here's the deal. He will sell a few frames only at the show but he will not ship. He says he has the frames custom made to help him sell pennants. He said he'll be in Chicago next year.

I did get a biz card and will PM his contact info tonite.