Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 1817 1c PCGS AU58 OGH, 37 S 10c PCGS 67FB CAC, 53 RETF 25c PCGS PR65 CAM, Morgans, York Commem

Paypal Preferred, I cover fee. Prices include shipping. Disagree on price? Send me an offer! Full 14day return policy. All coins are also listed on my eBay (user: knightlynumismatics), but the prices here are much better. All photography is my own, and I stand by their accuracy. I did just notice I must've had the white balance off on a couple of the photos as they have a blue tint. I'll try to get these fixed Full slab shots available by request. Dealer Inquiries accepted.

More coins to be listed soon.

1817 Large Cent
PCGS AU58
Old Green Holder

Light luster on dark brown surfaces, with light olive tones.
$1025
imageimage

1937 S Mercury Dime
PCGS MS67 FB CAC

Superb luster and a great strike. I have been told this is the DDO FS-101, but I have not sent it in for attribution. The coin sold as lot 8722 in the Jan 2014 FUN sale and sold for $1292.
$1100
imageimage

1953 Proof Washington Quarter
Re-Engraved Tail Feathers FS-901
PCGS PR65 CAM
The ONLY Cameo For the Variety

$2400
Interesting variety and a pop 1 coin. With the CAM bonus, this coin has the same registry value as the top pop 67. This variety used to sell for $3,000+ in 64!!
imageimage
imageimage

1884 CC Morgan Dollar
PCGS MS65
Ex. GSA

Nice light toning.
$500
imageimage

1885 O Morgan Dollar
PCGS MS64+

$110
imageimage

1936 York County Maine Commemorative Half Dollar
PCGS MS65
CAC

Great luster and golden toning.
$240
imageimage

References:
Sold To: Milkcoin, Mkman123, 1Tommy, Bigjpst, whatsup, ajia, gambinodtx, harry779, maprince230, praedator, preturb, SlangNRox, derryb, commoncents05, ankurJ, terburn88, ponyexpress8, MFH, CoinRaritiesOnline, Greencopper, Golden, jdimmick, Sonorandesertrat, kklambo, DanielBoone, drewsef, ponderit, coinhoarder, LukeMarshall, mustanggt, meltdown, lkeigwin, Broadstruck, morgansforever, bestclser1, scrapman1077, patches, BigJohnD, coinkid855, Musky1011, okiedude, Bob13, 123cents, GaryB, acloco, collectorcoins, savoyspecial

Bought From: illini420, OriginalDan, Seattleslammer, fishteeth, grote15, Lindedad, pursuitofliberty, preturb, Kove, commoncents05, Eagleguy, ankurJ, ponyexpress8, MFH, NoLawyer, Hintonator, bgman, 123cents, Walkerguy21D, Flatwoods, rwyarmch,

Traded: Jaypem, Broadstruck, noow

Hold Below This Line:

1783 Washington Cent
Large Military Bust
ANACS F15

Very pleasing look with light brown surfaces.
$HOLD

1851 Large Cent
PCGS MS64 RB

Just a few spots hold this coin back from a higher grade. The reverse appears to be a gem MS65+. Great luster.
$HOLD

1926 Lincoln Cent
PCGS MS65 RD

Superb luster and color. This was in an OGH but was reholdered last month due to a crack in the holder.
$HOLD

1941 D Mercury Dime
PCGS MS65 FB GOLD CAC
Old Green Holder

Great luster and no marks on the coin. Looks 67.
$HOLD

1942 D Mercury Dime
PCGS MS65 FB GOLD CAC
Old Green Holder

Great luster and no marks on the coin. Looks 67.
$HOLD

1945 D Mercury Dime
PCGS MS65 FB CAC
Old Green Holder

Great luster and virtually no marks on the coin. Looks 67. I was surprised this one didn't gold sticker as well.
$HOLD

1921 D Morgan Dollar
PCGS MS65 CAC

Superb luster and hints of red, blue, and green in slightly darker, mottled toning. I like the look of this coin alot.
$HOLD

Comments