Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Last Chance! FS 1912 Barber Half - PCGS MS64 CAC

I have this coin for sale. I'll ship free via USPS Priority Registered. I'll also ship USPS Express or Priority if you want to accept the shipping risk. Cashier's checks, personal checks (if I know you), or PayPal +3% is fine. I can also deliver in person in Rosemont at the Summer ANA show if you'd like.

The Barber is a favorite of mine & it's one that I'm parting with only reluctantly. To me, this is the perfect combination of rim toning and brilliant luster. I believe the coin to be at the correct technical grade due to the hit on the cheek, but its eye appeal and character easily exceed the assigned grade. There is a TrueView of the coin available (Cert 30144933), but I don't think it shows the coin well.

PCGS MS64 CAC $1550

Comments

• SAM5969SAM5969 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭
    Bryce -That Barber appears to be amongst the nicest eye appeal I have seen in my years of barber coinage collecting .. I hate to make any declarations based on images alone which is the only reservations I had with publishing this statement .. It looks truly amazing!
    Shouldn't be a hard sell!
    Cheers
    SAM
    imageimage
  • BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks SAM

& bump for the weekday crowd.
    Bump
    Peace Dollar sold.

TTT
    TTT
    TTT

Make me an offer. image
    TTT
    Last chance before it's off to the ANA.
  • ARCOARCO Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A beautiful half. I once owned the coin. I purchased it from Glenn Holsonbake. It was a coin that he had as part of his web page design. Definitely one of the nicest toned Barber halves I have seen.

Here is my pic of it:

1912 Barber Half

Tyler
    Very cool. I actually offered it to Glenn today and he got a kick out of seeing it again. He declined my offer but I was able to sell it to another individual later for a fair price that left me slightly ahead in the coin. It was a pleasure to own it, but you just can't keep them all. I hope the new owner will enjoy it as much as I did.