Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD 1878-CC Morgan Dollar Error Strikethrough Prooflike MS62 with PCGS Trueview NEED TO SELL

This is one of my favorite coins in my type collection that I only ever have 5 coins in. This, in my opinion, is the ultimate type coin.
First year of production for the coin, a CC mintmark, a strikethrough error, rainbow toning, and proof like, mirror surfaces.
I have no idea how this only graded a 62. It is easily a 64 in my opinion. The strikethrough probably had something to do with it.

Photos of this coin do not do it justice at all. Crazy natural rainbow colors on the obverse with deep oranges and reds on the reverse. Very mirrorlike surfaces (again, hard to capture with a picture).

This does have the official trueview image which you will own as well if you buy the coin. This is the photo of the actual coin.

I will do $700 shipped/insured on this. Please make a reasonable offer. My situation just got worse and I need to sell.
I would consider half through paypal and half in silver. ("Junk" morgans, walking lib halves, standing lib quarters, mercuries or anything bust)

I really need money for medical bills, but at the same time, I'm not in a huge rush as this is one of the most beautiful coins I have ever owned.

Comments