Home Sports Talk

Calling on Axtell and JoeStalin

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im hoping you get another alt going in time for Football Season, Training camp is right around the corner!

Comments

• calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Paul , I would love to see CU let Axtell , Joe Stalin , Gary , BBG and the rest of the malcontents , participate only on specific threads , but must post true email addresses , real phone numbers , real names , maybe even actual addresses .

Even though I personally have quite a few of their personal names , addresses , Facebook info , I've yet to ever OUT the dogs . If these guys knew there would be consequences for their blathering posts , maybe then they could make meaningful contributions versus drawing the attention of the Administrators .

Just my 2 cents ---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Paul , I would love to see CU let Axtell , Joe Stalin , Gary , BBG and the rest of the malcontents , participate only on specific threads , but must post true email addresses , real phone numbers , real names , maybe even actual addresses .

Even though I personally have quite a few of their personal names , addresses , Facebook info , I've yet to ever OUT the dogs . If these guys knew there would be consequences for their blathering posts , maybe then they could make meaningful contributions versus drawing the attention of the Administrators .

Just my 2 cents ---- Sonny >>

Hi Sonny!

I do agree with you and I really hate Alts but it is fun having them around during the NFL Season, but no doubt more times than not they instigate alot of trouble here.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joey's still around. He was exasperating at times, but can't say he wasn't entertaining.

The Sincerelys still make me crack up, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Joey's still around. He was exasperating at times, but can't say he wasn't entertaining.

The Sincerelys still make me crack up, LOL.. >>

Maybe he will Walt back through the door if the Yucs ever start winning again?