Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Nice to see the Registry Forum coming back to life

For a while there things were pretty slow here. Lately things have really picked up. It's good to see the renewed interests.
National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the Washington quarter and Roosevelt dime people posting mostly. Would be good to see some other series go up.
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Agree!

I think the MPL market is starting to recharge also, the last couple of 1916 MPL's on the auction block have brought strong money.

Now comes the McCullagh collection of MPL's, these should do well, as many are finest known for the grade/color designation.
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always enjoyed this forum. I have learned an incredible amount of collecting information from hundreds of others on this board.

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For a while there things were pretty slow here. Lately things have really picked up. It's good to see the renewed interests. >>

It sure is.

This is a sight for sore eyes. This forum never got a lot of posts but it gets some really high quality posts.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This forum never got a lot of posts but it gets some really high quality posts. >>

CladKing's posts are some of the most interesting and informative posts regarding modern coinage I have ever read on this forum, or even in any of the several dozen coinage books I own. Whenever I see your handle anywhere, I always click on the thread to see what you are talking about. Always a very good read.

Paul.

P.S. Not so much the M.P.L. threads...they are yawn material for sure! image

Later, Paul.