Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PNG/ANA Preshow 8/2-4, Rosemont, IL

JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
This is open to the general public. Please print and present the following for FREE admission:

Julian M. Leidman, The Professional Numismatists Guild and the American Numismatic Association invite you to a Week of Numismatics. Join us in Rosemont for the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show, and stay for the World's Fair of Money.
The Trade Show is being held in the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, August 2-4, with the World's Fair of Money immediately following and in the same location.
The Trade Show will be open to the buying public, and admission is only $6 for all three days. Attendance is also available at no charge with this coupon. There will be a consolidated floor plan, with over 130 tables, including many of the top numismatic dealers in the country.
One lucky public visitor each day will win one of three Double Eagle gold coins donated by PNG members as valuable door prizes, so don't miss this unique event!




PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore

Comments

  • Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whole week of ANA is not enough, we MUST have a pre-show as well!

    Thanks for posting this, Julian.
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Julian! Todd and I will be at both the preshow and the ANA WFOM at table 911!!
    Charmy Harker
    The Penny Lady®
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Thanks Julian! Todd and I will be at both the preshow and the ANA WFOM at table 911!! >>



    I feel sorry for Todd...
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

    eBaystore
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,568 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Thanks Julian! Todd and I will be at both the preshow and the ANA WFOM at table 911!! >>



    I feel sorry for Todd... >>



    You chauvinist coin guy.......image


    Look above WTCG.....no ! marks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file