Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

US Rare Coin Investments Is Hiring!

Part Time. Salary-Bonus

Opening Immediate

You will be writing descriptions for one of the greatest inventories in the business part of the time while researching and developing content for the website as well as other duties. If you have been considered good at customer service we will consider giving a small customer base (Hundreds of customers who we do not have time to call need a rep! ) to see how well you bond with customer service/sales in time.

If you have interest and what it takes EMAIL ME your resume and/or a brief statement on why you want the job and why you should be picked for it. I will then send qualified applicants sample coin images to write descriptions.

My assistant Mike has been with me for several years and is retiring. This is a perfect position for a retiree, semi retiree, coin person who loves coins and especially high end coins. I pay weekly salary and when bonus is made bonus is paid.

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great website!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Mike and thank you for the link!

Finding good people in this business is easier said than done. After Mike worked for me for what, 2 years I decided to just wind slowly into my "twilight" years without the added responsibilities of employees.

That said there is 1 kinda sorta opening for 1 person who can write and who would also like to work some leads and if shown to be qualified, work some clients as well. I have hundreds of clients that I simply to not have time to reach and that's business that's going to competitors. If you think you can do the job send me a resume and why you think you can do the job and we'll see where it goes from there.