Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry question from the new guy

slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
This is my first time wandering over to this side of CU. I recognize a lot of guys from the regular sports card forum. So, I have started collecting a handful of modern players. One of them doesn't even have a registry set yet, at least that I can find (Anthony Davis--the basketball player) and the other (Andrew Luck) has a registry set for his RC's but I have a number of cards that are RC's but are not listed in the set. So my question: how do you get cards to be added to an existing set (if you can)? And, how do you start a registry set if you need to? Thanks in advance for any help.
Steve

Comments

• Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Hello
    If you look to the left of where you click to log on to the message board ................you will see a " Set Requests ' listed two
    spots over ! Should answer all your questions ! It used to be that you had to have ( 3 ) Psa graded items of whatever new set you were
    wanting to request to be added to the registry !
    As far as existing sets .............and wanting to add new cards not listed ................you must be listed in that set with a existing
    graded card to be able to request new additions ! It will say if you have a card that does not match the existing set to enter the
    cert number and say you are requesting a new slot ! Hope that helps a little !
    Robbie
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set