Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Custom holder or display for rack packs?

I seem to recall that someone on here not too long ago created a custom holder or display for rack packs. Anyone else remember that or know who it was that posted? I have several that I'd like to display or holder. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't have any up for sale ATM, but here are some:

Rack Pack Holders

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    That was EchoCanyon and here is the thread.

Tim, is that eBay seller one in the same?

I've been using Ultra Pro 9 x 11.5 "Thick Magazine" Top Loaders like these and storing them in these.

Snorto~
  • Options
    [Tim, is that eBay seller one in the same?

No, that's not Gregg. I believe the guy on ebay is from whom Steve gets his rack holders to shrinkwrap.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    I have some racks wrapped from Steve and they are like the ones from the listing Tim linked. The difference between that one and the one from Echocanyon is the opening of the holder. The ones Steve uses (being sold on eBay) have the opening for the rack on the top, whereas the one prototype pictured on the CU forum had its opening from the side. The rack holders on eBay are very snug, the cards will not move once placed in the holder.
    Steve
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    hello!!

resurrecting a long dormant thread...where can I get me some of these holders??
  • Options
    jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭
    BBCE will sell the ones they use if you add it to an order
    Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying
  • Options
    Thehockeynut used to sell lots of 25 on ebay but haven't for a while. Anyone know what company manufacturers them?

• Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to order a few as well. Though I think I prefer the side-loading.
  • Options
    My wrapped racks I had done at the national are in side load. Wrapped by BBCE.

#CROWNED

2015 World Series Champions
    2018 Worst Minor League System In Baseball
    #FIREDAYTONMOORE
  • Options
    Sorry, also if an order happens I would take 5-10.
    #CROWNED

2015 World Series Champions
    2018 Worst Minor League System In Baseball
    #FIREDAYTONMOORE
  • Options
    Side load seems like it would be easier and less stressful on the packaging, less pushing and pulling on the plastic itself.

What's the going rate for these?