Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Win the coin my icon picture came from- and I'm givin' away a cameo prooflike GOLD coin, too!

I'm giving away the coin that my icon picture came from, a deep cameo proof 1980 British 50 New Pence. You may enter with no strings attached, simply by posting on the Giveaway thread on the World and Ancient Coin Forum.

I am also giving away a beautiful 1915 Austrian gold ducat in my May promotion. All you have to do to qualify for this giveaway is place a bid in one of my May eBay auctions (see link below); the winner will be randomly selected at the end of the month. There is no purchase necessary- only a bid- all bidders have a shot at this giveaway, whether they win any auctions or not!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't lure me over to the darkside that easily... Nice try, but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even free stuff, huh? Whatsamatter? Afraid of the DARK? Bwahahahah! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, you *give* it away to start with, try to get us addicted, then jack up the price.

"just say NO"

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with Darkside coins, just the people that collect them! image
    "Knowledge without wisdom is folly."
  • Options
    The dark side is just a deeper degree of toning, Or so Obee-one told me. image
    a great penny collection is the foundation for all other coins
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    Bobby lordy what is the may auction I hit the link now I know where you work, live, went to school, the wife and child but whats going on for coinage?

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Lordmarcovan, do you happen to have any darkside gold coins that you would care to trade for US coins? Luskie