Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

submission question

I have a few over sized cards I would like to send in ... Not thick patch type cards just Large cards like Super Chrome. Do these need to go in separately or can then go in with a regular submission?
Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

Comments

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a few over sized cards I would like to send in ... Not thick patch type cards just Large cards like Super Chrome. Do these need to go in separately or can then go in with a regular submission? >>

If it is a different size holder I believe it is separate.

• It has to be a separate submission.

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Separate - can't mix and match. Hope you have enough to meet the minimum!
  • PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    I know people get frustrated with PSA at times but when I do I remember that each of my first six subs were a combination of regular sized cards and larger sized cards. The orders were always processed without any issue. Once I clued in that I was subbing incorrectly, I started sending in separate subs.
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what I thought ... bummer as there are only a couple so that gets costly .... perils of player set collecting
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Separate - can't mix and match. Hope you have enough to meet the minimum! >>

Meeting the minimum is a bit of a gray area in this sort of case. Let's say for example there is a 25-card minimum on a monthly special you'd like to use and you have 25 standard size cards for the monthly special plus maybe 6 tallboy holder size cards too. You have to have two separate submissions w/ separate charges for shipping, but you can send them in inside the same package and you don't have to have another 25 tallboy holder size cards in order to get the monthly special rate. They'll consider you as having 31 items relative to the 25-card minimum in this hypothetical example.

• halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭✭
    miwlvrn .. That I can live with ...just a sep form and sep return shipping
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

You got it. I piggyback a handful of cards that need the tallboy holder with almost all my subs in this way, described in my earlier post.