Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need opinions please from ticket collectors

I have not seen any sell on ebay. Anyone know an approximate value of a 1953 World Series Game 4 ticket that is PSA slabbed?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, IMF, I knew that was there. But as with any other "guide", it really doesnt reflect true market. Some games, of course, sell for more than others as well as other factors. The source is like using SMR for cards but thank you for that effort.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    A game #5 that was rated PSA Authentic recently sold for $155. I would think somewhere close to that.

Is it a full ticket or just the stub??
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Barry, most Yankees World Series ticket stubs from that era have been selling in the $125 to $175 range. And that is usually Psa 4 and below. Unless there was a WS record or Mantle Hr or something unusual for that game.

• Options
    I know Game 5 Mantle hit a Grand Slam.

Game 4 was played in Ebbets Field and the Dodgers won. Ford lost the game for the Yankees. Duke Snider hit a HR and had 4 RBIs that game.

It's the stub.

Thank you for that information, TB
  • Options
    sigh
  • Options
    My mom always said for me to take the high road....so I'm not going to say anything.
  • Options
    If you want to say something Bobby, just say it. Stop making drama by saying you are taking the high road. I have no clue what you are talking about.

I replied to you that it's the stub. I do know enough to look at ebay completed auctions...thanks?