Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Please DELETE!

csakerscsakers Posts: 239
I have the following Don Mattingly cards in PSA 10 grade for sale - $575 for the entire lot of 23 cards (includes shipping/insurance):

1. 1986 Fleer All Stars #1 (pop 4)

2. 1986 Topps Stickers #296 (pop 8)

3. 1987 7-11 Slurpee Coin Eastern Region #XII (pop 4)

4. 1987 Fleer Exciting Stars #33 (pop 7)

5. 1987 Kraft Home Plate Hero Hand Cut #29 (pop 4)

6. 1988 Kaybee Team Leaders #19 (pop 4)

7. 1988 Score Glossy with Jack Clark #650 (pop 20)

8. 1988 Star Gold Edition Minor League Stats #22 (pop 2)

9. 1988 Star Mattingly AL MVP #5 (pop 4)

10. 1988 Topps Tiffany Record Breakers #2 (pop 51)

11. 1989 Cap'n Crunch #8 (pop 5)

12. 1990 Classic Series III with Viola/Nolan Ryan/Chipper Jones No # (pop 23)

13. 1991 Leaf Preview #22 (pop 14)

14. 1991 Play Ball U.S.A. #91-47 (pop 3)

15. 1991 Topps Tiffany #100 (pop 23)

16. 1992 Star Gold Edition Promo - only 150 produced No # (pop 2)

17. 1992 Star Silver Edition Promo - only 200 produced No # (pop 2)

18. 1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection #23 (pop 7)

19. 1994 Score Gold Rush #23 (pop 11)

20. 1994 Stadium Club Golden Rainbow #195 (pop 3)
*Has wrong label - missing the Golden Rainbow - PSA will correct for free

21. 1995 Leaf Statistical Standouts #3 (pop 11)

22. 1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection #295 (pop 4)

23. 1995 Select Certified Gold Team #8 (pop 7)

Simply subtract one from the population to determine the current availability of these cards (for example, a pop 2 simply means I have both), as these are my duplicates.

Thanks for your time,
Chris
I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone actually use this forum to purchase regular cards or is it simply for buying/selling the super rare hard-to-find cards?
    I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!
  • Options
    1957Braves1957Braves Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    I have found the forum to be a great place to find everyday, non-one of a kind cards. Have to keep in mind these particular cards may only appeal to a certain set of people. I'm sure a Mattingly collector will come by and take a look. Hang in there.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I know these cards would easily sell on eBay, but would rather sell them to collectors through this venue. You are the first to even comment since listing.
  • Options
    1957Braves1957Braves Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    No problem. Like I said, hang in there. I posted a few "wanted to buy" for some Yount cards I was looking for, and the sound of crickets was deafening. Don't be afraid to bump your post once in a while to keep it fresh.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I'll just add in my 2 cents. From what I have seen over the years, it seems like the cards that have prices tend to sell quicker. Best of luck with your sales.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Doug,

Thanks for the suggestion. I simply figured this way would make it easier for someone not interested in buying all 30 cards.

Am I able to edit the actual listing title or do I simply need to add a posting with a price for the entire lot?

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Chris,

Just go to your first post and click "edit" on the bottom right. It will allow you to edit the first post as well as the Title of the post if you wish.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    $600 for all 23 cards delivered to you - there are quite a few rare and low population cards available in this lot. Instantly improve your Registry Collection or sell them off individually for a profit.
  • Options
    This is a great group of PSA 10 Mattingly cards - 23 different cards - many low populations - $600 (delivered) and they are all yours.
  • Options
    LAST CHANCE to buy this lot of 23 Don Mattingly PSA 10 cards - $575 for the entire lot (includes delivery/insurance). This is only $25.00 per card.
  • Options

Please DELETE this post, as it is no longer necessary.