Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1960 Venezuela Topps Carl Yastrzemski PSA graded SOLD

This rare Yaz card is for sale. If you are interested, please send me a PM or an email to brett8@cox.net

thanks,
Don

Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
set registry id Don Johnson Collection
ebay id truecollector14

Comments

• Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    bump for any other collectors who may have interest.....I just answered seven inquiries from collectors who have an interest in this Yaz card.

If you previously contacted me about the Venie Yaz, please check your email or CU PM's.....I responded back to you the same way that you contacted me just a few minutes ago. Thank you!

Don
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    refresh
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding card, Don.

If you guys don't know Don, I would trust my bank account password with him.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a price in mind?
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a beaut, Don. image
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Thanks so much guys!! The Venie Yaz, although a PSA 1, is such a difficult card to find. I am asking $975 delivered.
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422

<< <i>Thanks so much guys!! The Venie Yaz, although a PSA 1, is such a difficult card to find. I am asking $975 delivered. >>

I'll give you $50. image
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer, Dan. image

You have chosen a very challenging collecting endeavor in the Yaz Master Set.....the chase should be a lot of fun for you and the very best of luck to you.
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    SOLD
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    hi Don

really looking forward to adding this tuff card to my Yaz Master Set. Currently #2...slightly behind#1. This may propel me to new heights!!

Been trying for one for the better part of 6 years!!
  • Options
    I can't think of a better place for this card than in Manny's collection. Very happy about this transaction.
  • Options
    thank you Daniel!!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Manny ... you are the first one I thought of when I saw Don put it up for sale. Knowing how much YAZ stuff you have, I incorrectly ASSuMED you had it already. GREAT to see that you finally have something you have been searching for for a long time.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Manny ... you are the first one I thought of when I saw Don put it up for sale. Knowing how much YAZ stuff you have, I incorrectly ASSuMED you had it already. GREAT to see that you finally have something you have been searching for for a long time. >>

I know! This is a fantastic match!
  • Options
    Manny, Dan and Doug....

It is great that this turned out so well. I am also very happy for Manny for him to acquire a supremely difficult card for his player set. Only after I sold the card to Manny did I have a chance to check out his Yaz Master Set and others as well....very impressive!!!

When Manny says he has been looking for this card for six years, that does not surprise me. I collect 1960 Venezuela Topps and I just completed that set last year at the National by finding the last two cards that I needed. You all can check out my set on the registry.

The Venie Yaz rookie is a truly rare card. I found the card with a seller in Caracas, Venezuela that I have done business with on a number of occasions. This Yaz (albeit in poor condition) came directly to me from Caracas. When it arrived in a FedEx package, it was sent out to PSA the very next day.

This Yaz is guaranteed 100% authentic 1960 Venezuela Topps, not only because it came from Caracas, but the certainty that it is a Venie is that the Venie Yaz card does not have the Topps copyright line on the back near the cartoon.
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    good morning gents

Don that is one very nice 60 Venz set! And an impressive collection to boot.

Doug--I always need more Yaz stuff!!

• Options
    Thanks, Manny!

I mailed the Yaz to you this morning. An email is in your inbox with the USPS tracking information.

You should receive it on Monday. Enjoy the card!!
    Don

ebay id truecollector14