Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Topps Archives

I am starting to like these cards now for some reason. Does anyone know which years they made these sets. I might start putting together a run of the Yankee team sets. Thanks.
Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars

Comments

• Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    I have the sets they put out in 1952, 1953 and 1954. I do not know if they did whole sets after that. I think they did some subsequent teams sets, like the Dodgers for 1955
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have the sets they put out in 1952, 1953 and 1954. I do not know if they did whole sets after that. I think they did some subsequent teams sets, like the Dodgers for 1955 >>

I did not realize Topps put out Archives sets way back then?? image
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    I guess "for" would have been better than "in"image Although I do have the sets that they put out "in" those years too image
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess "for" would have been better than "in"image Although I do have the sets that they put out "in" those years too image >>

Just messing with you!!
  • Options

<< <i>I am starting to like these cards now for some reason. Does anyone know which years they made these sets. I might start putting together a run of the Yankee team sets. Thanks. >>

LOL - I literally just had the same thought about a week ago. Something just clicked with me while I was looking at this year's set on Ebay, so I started researching past years. Yeah, it's a neat design. Has a bit of a Heritage flair to it.