Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Greatest Baseball Movie of All Time with Autos

Growing up in the late 70's and 80's this movie has been my all time favorite baseball movie of all time. I think anyone who played little league baseball can relate to one of these characters in this movie. I was bored one day so I wanted to see what some of the actors looked like today, but instead stumbled upon these 2013 Panini auto cards. You can say this was a total impulse buy for me. The set consist of 6 cards. I have 5/6 right now missing Toby Whitewood (David Stambaugh)

imageimage

imageimage

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON

Comments

• Options
    RookieWaxRookieWax Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭
    Cool stuff!
  • Options
    Those are awesome if I ran across them if buy them in a heartbeat! What did they set you back I'm tempted to look for them myself. Just a cool item IMO.
  • Options
    No Tanner Boyle?? That's a disappointment could have a picture of him chucking his glove on the ground or kicking dirt that card would have been epic!
  • Options
    WFFLWFFL Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    Nice! I recently purchased my first DVD, It Happens Every Spring, produced in 1949. I remember watching it as a kid in the 60's and really enjoyed viewing it again. No autographs with this one though. Next one for me will be the Monty Stratton Story, another classic. These were great views for me 45+ years ago.

Gregg
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Those are awesome if I ran across them if buy them in a heartbeat! What did they set you back I'm tempted to look for them myself. Just a cool item IMO >>

Pricing on these are not bad, the Tatum O'Neal and Jackie Earle Haley are your "money" cards around $50-70, but the other 4 you can get for under $8. I paid under $7 for the (Blunt, Pollock, & Cavagnaro) There's 3 Shambaugh's on ebay now, but all are over priced.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    WFFLWFFL Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    Not bad at all...Amazon $13...