Home Sports Talk
Options

Where's Woody??

MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
Looks like 5 over par through first 14 holes in his comeback tourney from back surgery.

A bit too soon to return, perhaps.

Comments

• Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Or, you could not allow your personal feelings towards him get in the way and realize that recovery has to start somewhere.
  • Options

<< <i>Or, you could not allow your personal feelings towards him get in the way and realize that recovery has to start somewhere. >>

My viewership of golf increases dramatically when Tiger is on the links. Though he is a putz, I respect that he is perhaps the best player in the history of the game.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    He went to infinity and beyond with Buzz.
  • Options

<< <i>He went to infinity and beyond with Buzz. >>

That was light years ago. image
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    Didn't look bad today, though a bit tentative which is understandable. Lots of pars no birds and a double bogey. Surviving the cut may prove elusive.
  • Options
    Maybe next time TW.

Text
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of his personal decisions, but he hasn't played competitive golf in some time, give him a chance to get back in the swing of things... image
    Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiger... not Woody as that is reserved for someone else.

I suspect he will come back and play competitive golf... maybe not to the degree folks expect

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.