Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wrigley Field Rare JAVIER BAEZ rookie JORGE SOLAR rookie CHICAGO CUBS and TOPPS

I have for sale a 2013 Topps Archives Chicago Cubs Jorge Soler, Albert Almora, Javier Baez rookie card......well I actually have the whole sealed pack for sale.

These cards were given out to Cubs fans on baseball card day in 2013. Partial sets were given out on consecutive Baseball Card days with the only way to obtain a full 82 card set was to attend each promotional day. This rookie card is still sealed in the cellophane wrapper along with the other cards it was distributed that day. I have not taken the cards out of the wrapper and these great looking Topps cards, along with this first official Topps rookie card of Soler, Almora and Baez will be included. These individual cards have been going for $40 to $60 on Ebay. I am looking to get $35.00 DELIVERED for a sealed pack of cards that is guaranteed to include this rare and valuable rookie card.

The pack will be sent sealed, sandwiched between cardboard and sent in a bubble mailer.

I also have for sale one sealed set of the "Cubs" Topps Archives baseball set from the 2013 Chicago Cubs season.

The set you are looking at is a full 82 card set that has been sealed by Topps and distributed by the Cubs ONLY to their season ticket holder fan base. This set was not given away on baseball card day at Wrigley Field but was created specially for the season ticket holders. These cards differ from the others given away at baseball card day by having a small silver foil "season ticket holder" inscription as well as the Cub's logo imprinted on each and every card. These sets are incredible hard to obtain as most season ticket holders have squirreled them away in their own collection or busted the sets and sold them off to player collectors.

What I have failed to mention is that contained in this set is the first official Topps rookie card of three of the Cubs top prospects, Jorge Solar, Javier Baez and Albert Almora. Two of these players have already show what they are capable of this past year and since this will be one of their rarest rookie cards produced by Topps, this will be a great set to just put away for now.

These sets, when available, go for 120 bucks on Ebay. I am looking for 95.00 bucks delivered on this literally fresh from Wrigley set (Yes...I said fresh from Wrigley).

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    The backs of the cards are done in 1977 style??
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    That is correct. One of my favorite styles of the back of the cards too
  • Options
    a quick bump for a price change and for the afternoon crowd
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Did you really post at 4:48 A.M.? I am impressed.
  • Options
    LOL yep. I get up at 4 am to go to work and figured I would pop in real quick!
  • Options
    goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭
    p.m. sent
    1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • Options
    All pm's have been returned! Thanks for the interest guys!
  • Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    Bumping to the top as I was able to get my hands on a few more sheets from my team source.

Baez is on fire and this is really his true rookie card....and very very rare as well.

• Options
    I just found out Jorge Solar, who is another of the prospects on the all important rookie card in this sheet is being called up by the Cubs. These guys are part of the future of the team.
  • Options
    Bumping this item real quick.

If you have not hear Solar hit a home run in his first major league at bat last night. Baez,hit a home run in his first game with the Cubs about a month ago. These guys are going to be good and they are both on the true Topps rookie on this sheet.
  • Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    They used the 77 back for each card and not the corresponding year of each card??
  • Options
    PMs responded to. Thank you!
  • Options

<< <i>They used the 77 back for each card and not the corresponding year of each card?? >>

That is correct. Not why they did this other than a cost savings perhaps.
  • Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    Email and PM sent. Thanks.

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• Options
    A quick bump for new "stuff" added. PM me if you have interest.
  • Options
    Bumpsy bump