Home Precious Metals

Cashing out Ebay bucks

vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
I finally used an Ebay offer. Ended up with $100 in Ebay bucks on an $800 coin purchase. As tempting as it is to use those bucks to buy either 90% or bullion, I don't want to pay the ridiculous premiums on Ebay. What's the best way to stretch those Ebay bucks?
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buy paper currency go to mixed lots or federal reserve notes categories and look for someone selling notes that you can make a best offer on . Then just spend them image
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    I often buy New Balance Running shoes with the bucks. $160 at local retail, they can be picked up for about $100 on Ebay.
  • vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    I'm very skeptical that someone would be willing to sell currency at or near face, considering the commissions, shipping etc.

And, I don't need anymore shoes.

Maybe, I'll find 90% or 999 at a decent price?
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MGlicker has it

you buy what you'd normally buy on ebay.

you need to have something in mind that you'd normally buy or you're just committing to spending the savings, and maybe you don't net so well.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hold it till the next promotion or buy gift cards.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.