Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

H. Richard, Ullman, Pilote and D. Hunter Hockey RCs for Sale

I have the following hockey RCs for sale:

1957 Parkhurst Henri Richard PSA 2 $300 (Nice centering)
1957 Topps Norm Ullman PSA 7 $200
1957 Topps Pierre Pilote PSA 7 $125 (Sharp and high end)
1981 OPC Dale Hunter PSA 9 $70 (Nice centering)

You can see images of the HOF'ers here and Hunter here.

I'm also selling the following cards which can be viewed in the same set as the Hunter above:

1978 Dave Taylor PSA 6.5 $10
1979 Bobby Smith PSA 5 $8
1980 Brian Propp PSA 8 $12
1983 Steve Larmer PSA 9 $15
1983 Bernie Nicholls PSA 9 $12
1983 Brian Bellows PSA 9 $12
1987 Vincent Damphousse PSA 9 $15
1991 Upper Deck Doug Weight PSA 10 $8
1992 Ray Whitney PSA 10 $25

Payment is by check, money order or PP gift. Price for shipping (single or multiple cards) is $3.25 ($9 to Canada). PM if interested. Thanks.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Final pre-Bay bump.