Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: A nice clean crisp empty 1980 Topps baseball Wax Box.

Good morning fellas,

Looking to buy a nice empty 1980 Topps baseball wax box. Condition matters. If you have one you'd like to sell please PM me.

Jimmy
Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.

Comments

• StoogeStooge Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 2 really nice 1980 Topps Baseball RakPaks with bright white, nicely centered cards, and You can't have them!

You can sell me your RakPaks though...for the low low price of $10 each! imageimage

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Paul...does your rack packs have Jim Bibby, Duane Kuiper or Jose Cruz on the front??? If so I really have to have them...lemme know!!

Jimmy
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
    Bumpage.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    What's the going rate?

<< <i>What's the going rate? >>

As far as what I would pay for them? It depends what you have and the condition of what you have. BBCE has wax packs for 30 bucks a piece which I think is a little high. 23 bucks was more reasonable a few months back. They don't have any racks, wax racks or trays. If you have some you would like to sell let me know. I'm not out to play games, I'm just looking to add to my collection that's all.

Jimmy
    Bump
    Bump
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody help this guy out, not only is he an asset to the Collector's Universe community, but he is also a first ballot PSA set registry HOF'er...he's not asking for an arm and a leg...let's get this guy his 1980 Topps....

Later, Paul.

<< <i>Somebody help this guy out, not only is he an asset to the Collector's Universe community, but he is also a first ballot PSA set registry HOF'er...he's not asking for an arm and a leg...let's get this guy his 1980 Topps.... >>

LOL thanks bud. Still looking fellas feel free to PM or email me at Jimyanks25@aol.com if you have anything you want to get rid of.
    Happy 4th everybody.
    Bump
  • Pm d you
  • PM sent
    All PM's responded too. Thanks again!

Jimmy
    Bump.