Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Beautiful 1909-s indian cent NGC F12...SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD!!

no longer for sale
All coins kept in safety deposit box.

Comments

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uber wholesome look.
  • Options
    bump.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump for new additions
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh... there is no "bump for new additions" when already bumped....
    But, I guess that is expected from someone who puts the coins on the USCF on the same day and says "they are for sale on the BST"......SPAM is the way to go, right?

Get mad if you want, but show me where I am wrong...

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    the buffalo is no longer for sale here. I had no intention of spamming, and did not occur to me that I was somehow advertising. I post "guess the grades" all the time with no intention of selling it, nor do I sell here all that often anyways. You just want to jump to conclusions about my motivations when you know absolutely nothing about me. I have other avenues for sale, so taking the buff down. Are you happy now??
  • Options

<< <i>the buffalo is no longer for sale here. happy now?? >>

Learn to EDIT your posts so you don't always bump yourself, and then I may be happy image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    well this last BUMP is meaningless....because there are no longer any coins for sale on this thread. Please delete it from the BST.
    John
  • Options

<< <i>well this last BUMP is meaningless....because there are no longer any coins for sale on this thread. Please delete it from the BST.
    John >>

Since it's already near the top......

You joined 5 years ago.
    You obviously don't post much (not a big thing) so it is unknown how much you are "active" here by reading.
    That said, the "don't bump more than once a day" has been "rule" and "courtesy" for YEARS. Not a new thing.
    The "Don't post items you are selling on the USCF" meets the same thing....courtesy and has been a rule. Not a new thing. Common sense in a lot of ways. PCGS has their banners for sales, has the BST for sales, and the USCF for DISCUSSION of coins/numismatics.

Do what you want, but when people complain, don't pretend to not know. If you ultimately upset PCGS in some way or form, and get booted, don't complain.

Obviously, you take offense to the wording and the turn of things. If you don't see why it was said that way, after the information given, then there is nothing anyone can do. Your timing was a NEW thread (not a coin sent off and then waiting to see what was going to be the grade) combined with the BST sale of said coin. Anyway you cut it, that hasn't been kosher here for years.

I'm done publicly talking about this instance. Live and learn. Live and don't learn. Do things the community way. Do things your own way. Go for it.

• Options
    Bochimen. Ok, I get it....its a general rule not to post coins on the main forum that you might sell on the BST. That is not the way things work on other coin forums that I am more active on, but obviously that is how they work here...and I do understand the reasoning for it. It wont happen again. However, there were MUCH better ways you can handle it than to judge my character and stereotype me as a spammer. I have not been too active on this forum over the last 5 years, but I had been quite active over the last 6 months.....and this has been the only for sale thread Ive had in years although I have posted dozens of GTG threads.

As I said, as far as BUMPs go....they shouldnt matter ...because I no longer have anything for sale on this thread over several of our last conversations and am surprised it has not been deleted.