Home Precious Metals

Ebay: Save $15 on Silver

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, got an offer for ebay and saving $15 off $200+ "eligible" purchase.
They have it limited to "532" (currently) of eligible items and seems to be targeted to MCM. Maybe John is helping ebay on this? image

"EXCLUSIVE OFFER: SAVE $15 WHEN YOU SPEND $200 OR MORE*

See all offers

Popular Coins & Bullion from MCM!

* Discount will be applied automatically when you add qualifying items to your cart and meet any offer conditions. Discount will be applied only once per transaction. In cases where an item qualifies for multiple order discount offers, only one offer discount representing the best value will be applied per each eligible item, as order discount offers are not stackable. While supplies last, offer is subject to change and can end at anytime. "

Oh well, another one I can't use.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    Late bump, I received it.
  • JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So, got an offer for ebay and saving $15 off $200+ "eligible" purchase.
    They have it limited to "532" (currently) of eligible items and seems to be targeted to MCM. Maybe John is helping ebay on this? image

See all offers

* Discount will be applied automatically when you add qualifying items to your cart and meet any offer conditions. Discount will be applied only once per transaction. In cases where an item qualifies for multiple order discount offers, only one offer discount representing the best value will be applied per each eligible item, as order discount offers are not stackable. While supplies last, offer is subject to change and can end at anytime. "

Oh well, another one I can't use. >>

Why can't you use it? Others have had no issues....

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>So, got an offer for ebay and saving $15 off $200+ "eligible" purchase.

See all offers

Oh well, another one I can't use. >>

Why can't you use it? Others have had no issues.... >>

Maybe he thinks the cost is too high even after the $15 off.