Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I can't believe there is no interest in these 2 Roosevelt Dimes

I was asking for offers for a white 1954S and white 1963D PCGS graded MS67FB Roosevelt Dimes.
I received no offers. So how about this.

PCGS price guide for the pair is $2350
Both are on eBay for $3390 BIN
I paid $2700 for the pair about a year ago.

I believe PCGS price guide is at least 30% high across the board for Silver Roosies.
PCGS price Guide of $2350 - 30% ($705) = $1645

I will sell the pair for $1500 delivered with a 5 day return option. Dealers Welcome

Comments

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Not Sold yet
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. I haven't had any luck on the 58P MS66*FT that I have. Good luck!
  • Options
    No pain Jason, I am having fun watching these little silver coins values disintegrate before my eyes.
    pretty soon I will be able to pick up silver MS68FB Roosies for $500. I just want to know where exactly
    the floor is for these. We have no problem selling all our dups at a loss. This helps us in determining value
    for our purchases and establishing demand or lack of.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick. That 63-D sale at Stacks for a little over $300 recently doesn't help sell that particular coin at this point. I wouldn't mind filling my slot with a premium example for the grade, but I just can not find one. I assume this coin is just average for the grade as well?

This is a very tough market right now to sell average quality coins. Not just Roosies ... have you seen Lincoln cent "short set" prices over the past 12 months?

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options

Mitch: I missed that auction. The 54S is a bit above average. the 63D is average. I upgraded both at same grade well above average.
    I expect both new coins to plus when I get around to sending them back in. Our goal for the set is to have all premium graded coins
    in each slot. MS67+FB as the lowest graded coin in the set. MS67FB just doesn't cut it any more except for a half dozen or so dates.
    every date now becomes a low pop coin in MS67+FB or better.

What value would you put on an average 54S 67FB and 63D 67FB. I'm going to say $350 for a 54S and $550 for a 63D as hole fillers.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since I am in the market for a 63-d ms67fb for my modest #3 ranked set, I would want to pay about what SB just sold one at! Who wouldn't. image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Oooouuuuuuccccccchhhhhh.image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    Still no offers, I'll take $900 for the pair otherwise in the SD box they go to be forever forgotten.