Home Precious Metals
Options

Anyone else get a $20 coupon on ebay?

BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
No strings attached. Just happened to check my ebay today and saw they sent it to me 4 days ago. 20 bucks off of any purchase. Found a seller selling silver quarters dutch style for about $5.35 a piece. A little high, I know, but after buying four of them my out of pocket cost was a buck forty for a buck in face. Nice small score.

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set

Comments

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Yes. I think a lot of people did to make up for them being hacked a while back
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes. I think a lot of people did to make up for them being hacked a while back >>

LOL Gotcha. I like their reason. "because you've been a great customer" image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    I got one too because I am a loyal customer to APMEX and they apologized for any interruption I may have recently experienced in my shopping. I had purchased a 1/2 ounce AGE and another coin that was slightly less than 1/2 ounce. They were out of the second coin and offered to replace it with another 1/2 ounce AGE. Obviously I was tickled, because I got more gold for the same price and the AGE premium was greater. Then, they throw in this coupon because of my inconvenience. Wow, what a deal.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up another 10oz Geiger Silver bar for under $200 with $20 coupon. Sweeeeet!!!!
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    My buying account got one but my selling account didn't...wtf?

eBay drops the ball once again being to stupid too realize that without sellers there is no eBay. How 'bout something for selling accounts eBay?
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    They seem to be spacing these out. I got one a few days ago so if you haven't received one yet be patient.
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I got one too because I am a loyal customer to APMEX and they apologized for any interruption I may have recently experienced in my shopping. I had purchased a 1/2 ounce AGE and another coin that was slightly less than 1/2 ounce. They were out of the second coin and offered to replace it with another 1/2 ounce AGE. Obviously I was tickled, because I got more gold for the same price and the AGE premium was greater. Then, they throw in this coupon because of my inconvenience. Wow, what a deal. >>

That's the same wording mine had.
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I received one, might get a new TV for the world cup.

I have 10% plus the $20 off until 1159 tonight...
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I received one, might get a new TV for the world cup.

I have 10% plus the $20 off until 1159 tonight... >>

Got a current model refurbished 48" Sony Costco model for $430 including shipping!!!
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭
    I did. Wife didn't. She hasn't been active on ebay recently. That probably has something to do with it.
  • Options
    Got a PCGS circ Morgan ( the kind you wonder why anyone would slab it) for $3.50 shipped after $20 coupon.