Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A Few Super Mint State Jefferson Nickels Available - PM Me If You Are Interested (Some Pics Posted)

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got (4) Jefferson on consignment that will be heading for auction later this year. Let me know if you are interested in any of these for a possible "private treaty" deal:

1. 1938-D Jefferson Nickel (PCGS-MS67+FS) (POP 2/0) (Super quality original coin with some nice color). As good as it gets for this first year issue coin!

2. 1942-S Jefferson Nickel (PCGS-MS67FS) (Super close to 6 steps) - For the ultra serious collector out there that wants a collection of near (or full) 6 steppers instead of marginal five step coins as many are out there these days.

3. 1961-D Jefferson Nickel (PCGS-MS64+FS) (POP 1/1). The second nicest 61-D full stepper I have ever seen. The very best is unavailable off the market for a very long time in a private collection and likely still priced at multiple(s) of this 1/2 point under coin.

4. 1975-P Jefferson Nickel (PCGS-MS67FS) (POP 2/0). This coin has a super shot to upgrade to MS67+FS in my opinion. It is that nice. Fabulous color and ultra clean surfaces - it looks like no other 1975-P nickel I have ever seen. I am told it has been through PCGS 1x and I have promised my consignor I will "work" this coin before it gets sold off in an MS67FS holder. If I get a super strong price for the coin in the current holder though I can probably close a deal here and that buyer will have what is likely the nicest 75-P nickel he will ever see! Pic below from Coinfacts where it is the Plate Coin.

All of these coins are sight-seen and no deal on them is "DONE" until I hear the buyer is thrilled with his purchase!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments