Home Precious Metals

*** The Official JUNE 2014 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of June 2014, when July 2014 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB mint box and coa for 2006 W $50 gold eagle proof. Willing to purchase or trade one of the following for it:

-2006 W 20th anniversary three coin gold set box and coa
    -2006 W $1/$50 20th Anniv. Gold and Silver Set box and coa
    -2006 W or 2012 W$50 gold buffalo proof box and coa
    -Jefferson Liberty or Abigail Adams unc. gold box and coa
    -2011 W or 2013 W unc. $50 AGE box and coa
    -2008 W unc. $5 AGE box and coa

"The good old days when “JUSTICE” stood for something instead of “JUST US.”" - Martin Armstrong

• USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a complete 28 sterling Canadian Olympic coin set. Some are missing the coa's but all proof coins are there. Asking $SOLD THANK YOU shipped or make an offer. Over 30 oz of silver. Please pm with any questions.

• SOLD

For Sale: 299 oz of silver. These are 1 oz Sunshine Mint Bars. They are all sealed. There are 20 bars in each sealed sheet, except for the last one that has 19 bars in it. I am asking $22.00 an oz, but if you buy them all, I'll sell for $21.50 an oz. This is delivered and insured price. I will accept paypal gift, money order, or personal check (will have to clear before shipping). Please pm me if interested.

Lost account info. I have dealt with many on this site. Indiananationals is my son.
    Click these links to see high def. pictures of the bars.

back
    front of bar
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For Sale: 299 oz of silver. These are 1 oz Sunshine Mint Bars. They are all sealed. There are 20 bars in each sealed sheet, except for the last one that has 19 bars in it. I am asking $22 an oz, but if you buy them all, I'll sell for $21.50 an oz. This is delivered and insured price. I will accept paypal gift, money order, or personal check (will have to clear before shipping). Please pm me if interested. >>

You signed up 3 1/2 years ago and yet this is your first post. Do you have any references before we send you our money?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• I completely understand your concern. I did a lot of buying and selling silver back in 2010 and 2011. I haven't been on the forum for a long time and when I tried to sign back in, I couldn't remember my username and password, so I had to go to the Administrator. When I signed back in, none of my posts were listed, so it looks like I'm new. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Littleton Silver Classics, 1945 Walking Liberty Half and 1942 Mercury Dime - $12.50 paypal delivered.

Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.
  • joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    gmccowan, could you please post any closer/clearer pictures of one of the bars?
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A really neat set of five vintage "Kit-Kat" style 10 ounce California Crown Mint silver bars ...SOLD!!!!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listed a few things over on the World BST forum. Most of it is stuff people pay a premium for (the so-called 'collectable bullion' I suppose). I'm not trying to get top dollar and I guessed prices by going under what big online sellers or completed sales on ebay have done recently as far as I could tell. The listing has a few silver pandas and libertads, plus I added some gold pandas in a comment under the main listing.

Linkage

Cathy

• Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    How about a trade? I have a small bunch of silver that doesn't stack neatly and I'd like to convert to something that will.
    Some of these carry a pretty significant premium.

9- 1/4oz Prospectors
    6- 1/10oz Prospectors
    following are all 2010 dated, all 1oz silver
    -Kookaburra
    -Philharmonic

-Maple Leaf
    -Libertad
    -Panda
    -Liberia $20

And
    2- 1oz Christmas rounds

What I'd like: SAE, known bars, 90% coin or perhaps gold.

Let me see what you would like to offer!
    Thanks

"The good old days when “JUSTICE” stood for something instead of “JUST US.”" - Martin Armstrong

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Now here is a rare Crown Mint Old Pour...
    Crown Mint
    keceph `anah
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GONE - Thanks!
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw shucks, I missed that gold eagle !!! image
    Timbuk3
    Lowered prices and added 28 coin Soviet Olympic set
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭
    sold
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭✭

$62.50 Face 1964 Quarters

I have (250) 90% quarters. I believe they are all 1964. $950 includes shipping in a USPS priority flat rate box with insurance. I accept checks. Add 2.9% for Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
    Final price reduction on the silver before it goes to the scrap yard. Down to $610 shipped
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially licensed NASCAR Mark Martin 6-time Winston Cup .999 pure silver 1 ounce round S O L D!!!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    SOLD
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS - BU $50 1 troy ounce 2003 Gold American Eagle for sale at APMEX's Buy Price of $1300 delivered/insured in the U.S. I will ship this piece USPS Registered Mail fully insured for $1300. Check, M.O. or no fee PayPal accepted. PM if interested and thanks for looking.

• dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    FS: -SOLD-

• DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    The link takes you to my current BST thread
    Take a look and message me if anything catches your eye. Thanks
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
    Still trading my airtited gem BU gold eagles (all four sizes) for your gem BU silver eagles. Using APMEX price for each product to determine equivalent value with difference made up by personal check from either you or I.

PM if interested, References in my signature link below.

• $500 face value of quarters. $8000
  • KUCHKUCH Posts: 1,186
    How is the selling/buying on the BST? Has there been a lot of action? How about the quantity of gold and silver for sale? Any shortages?image
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Please take a look to my listing on the BST Forum.

***FSHO: SILVER (Degussa) and GOLD (Azadi coins, AGEs, Mini-Roo, Sovereign)
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭
    GONE
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT before it drops off the first page.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>TTT before it drops off the first page.image >>

Becky
  • Have a lot of (20) 1964- 90% silver Kennedy Halves

$175 dlvd +2.9% if paying by paypal
  • bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Looking to grab up some silver - preferably JM or Engelhard in 1oz to 10oz sizes.

Shoot me a PM.

Thanks guys
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a nice BU 1981 Willa Cather American Arts Commemorative Series Gold Medal. This is one of the earlier medals in the series before they started to put the gold weight and "United States of America" on the medals. The authorized mintage of this piece was 200,000 but only 97,331 were sold. Undoubtedly, many of these have been melted down over the years so there are many less than that number left.

The medal is .900 gold and weighs just over a half ounce (contains a half ounce pure gold).

****SOLD****
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want a pair of neat modern gold commemoratives? I have a pair (proof and uncirculated) of 2006-S San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative $5 Gold coins with all of the original packaging and paperwork and they've never been removed from the original capsules. These are the ones with the same reverse design as the classic Liberty $5 Gold Half Eagles and are a little more popular than the average $5 commemorative.

They have the same gold content as a regular classic $5 gold piece and at $1325 per ounce gold each of these coins melts for just over $320 (.2418 oz x $1325).

Will sell the pair of these for ***ON HOLD***.

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    some neat silver art bars if anyone is interested... all in primo condition...
    prices + actual shipping or shipped included if one takes all, all are 1oz

spam 50th anniversary $60
    epm $30
    watergate bug $25
    motherlode reno with dice $25
    1973 great lakes mint silver towne granpa smokin pipe $30
    keceph `anah