Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Another ebay bidder to block. he has great parents.

garrettparks.17

He buys items with his mom's credit card and she files a chargeback saying she did not authorize it. I got hit for a few bucks, but I want to warn everyone before someone gets taken for big bucks.

feedback
Mike

Comments

• Options
    DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Why the hell did you leave positive feedback??
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why the hell did you leave positive feedback?? >>

Because sellers can't leave negative feedback.
    James
  • Options

<< <i>

Because sellers can't leave negative feedback.
    James >>

Well that's stupid, isn't it??
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

First I'm not the guy that left the last feedback.

Second if you are familiar with eBay why did you click this post?

Mike
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    So out of 30 or so transactions, he has 2 feedbacks saying they were both unauthorized chargebacks.
    Why only 2 and not all? Secondly, you would think if it was true, that his mommy would b*tchslap the turd
    for using her CC the first time.
  • Options

<< <i>

Second if you are familiar with eBay why did you click this post? >>

And thirdly.....!!

So you left no feedback at all. That makes sense. Complain on here, but don't do your part to solve an eBay problem thru eBay channels. I assume there's a "not" missing from the second part of your post. I've never SOLD on eBay, so I'm not familiar with what SELLERS can and can't do. I've made a few hundred purchases though.

Edited to add: we don't need to argue. The boy's an a-hole, I'm sorry you got screwed, and it's stupid that you can't leave a neg.
  • Options
    It was more than 2. I sold him a card a month ago and the chargeback just came through. The guy that left the last feedback sent message telling me he hit a bunch of sellers.

If you want to sell to him go ahead.
    Mike
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Second if you are familiar with eBay why did you click this post? >>

And thirdly.....!!

So you left no feedback at all. That makes sense. Complain on here, but don't do your part to solve an eBay problem thru eBay channels. I assume there's a "not" missing from the second part of your post. I've never SOLD on eBay, so I'm not familiar with what SELLERS can and can't do. I've made a few hundred purchases though.

Edited to add: we don't need to argue. The boy's an a-hole, I'm sorry you got screwed, and it's stupid that you can't leave a neg. >>

If you don't sell on eBay then you don't understand how hard it is for sellers to do anything to buyers. He didn't get me for much, I was looking out for other board sellers. Their choice to block or not.
    Mike
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    You have his contact information and the ebay/PayPal messages. Contact his local police department. The smaller the town, the more likely they are to take it seriously.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Added to the ever growing list. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    Added, thanks
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak