Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My first psycho seller in a long time

I haven't had one of these in a long time.....you know the kind that gets mad at you as if it's your fault because his cards are crap?
Bought 3 cards from this seller. In his description he clearly states that "all cards are mint or better unless otherwise noted."
Rec'd the cards today and they're horrible. One card had a surface impression/indentation the size of a pea. It's circular like something sat on it,
and there was a soft weak corner. That was the worse of the 3. The other one had a bent lower left corner, and the 3rd was okay but I was so soured by the
whole thing, I told him that I was returning them for a refund. He doesn't accept returns, so I said I'll just go thru Paypal. Okay it gets better......

He replies to my claim with all caps stating that they better be the same serial #s or he'll sue me, and it's because of pompous twits like me; he's leaving the hobby.
I then escalate this to a claim cos I already know it's going to get ugly. I then go to my ebay to check on something and realize my FB score dropped by one. I checked, and lo
and behold, it's HIM! Apparently this ahole bought 2 items from me about 40 days ago and decides to leave me a neg on one of them stating that card was in terrible shape,
and he had to fight to get a refund....bad seller! So I called ebay and talked to the feedback allocation dept. They agree that it was not inappropriate use of FB, but instead the
intent to reck or ruin a business reputation. Everything's been documented and it'll be removed within 7 days but most likely after 24 hrs. They also said he's going to be suspended
up to 30 days, or indefinitely so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath, but I have the reference # to the conversation and contact while he had the supervisor next to him. Okay fine,
so what happens now if this freak decides to leave another neg cos he's angry? I hadn't plan on leaving him negatives at first, but now I'm rethinking this out. I just wanted a refund
and move on. This guy is crazy. user ID: outlaw_blue_22

Comments

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like he wants to be an outlaw.
  • Options
    You might have the best eBay handle going these days...
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    blue 22. Sounds like an Emmitt Smith fan. Those people are the worst
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>blue 22. Sounds like an Emmitt Smith fan. Those people are the worst >>

Actually, I think most, if not all of them, are psychopaths! image
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>blue 22. Sounds like an Emmitt Smith fan. Those people are the worst >>

Actually, I think most, if not all of them, are psychopaths! image >>

Really, any Cowboys fan image

EagleEyeKid, sucks you are dealing with an obvious weirdo. Hopefully eBay and PayPal set it all straight.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All caps? Delusional Cowboy fan? Wait, Dimeman is on ebay???

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>All caps? Delusional Cowboy fan? Wait, Dimeman is on ebay??? >>

Haha!
  • Options

LMAO! image
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

What an IDIOT that seller is!!!!!! Did you hear me?? I said IDIOT!!!!! Geez and here I thought Jerry Jones was the biggest IDIOT ever!!!!! That IDIOT seller makes Tony Romo look like Roger Stauback!!!!! And please don't get me started on Romo the IDIOT!!!!! I'd give up my left nut for Drew Breeze!!!!!

• Options
    On the contrary, I'd say you channeled your inner DIMEMAN quite well.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>On the contrary, I'd say you channeled your inner DIMEMAN quite well. >>

+1

Perhaps you could have utilized another exclamation point or two, and you mistakenly spelled all the players' names correctly, but other than that, a very valiant effort! LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Perhaps you could have utilized another exclamation point or two, and you mistakenly spelled all the players' names correctly, but other than that, a very valiant effort! LOL! >>

You're absolutely right, Tim. Taken care of.
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think "all cards are mint or better" should have been a red flag.
    Daniel