Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just got back these 8 signed Jeter cards from Steiner..

I have to say I'm a happy with the turn around.

A lot of rare ones (1993 UD is a Gold Hologram) you never seen signed:

Best regards!
Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Very nice. Now comes the crazy question ... How many autographed Jeter cards do you now have?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice. Now comes the crazy question ... How many autographed Jeter cards do you now have? >>

As my 2 boys say it is " How many Jeter's do we have?"

We have over 250 at this time. We had over 350 about a year go. I trade a lot of the regular cards you see all the time for signed minor league items. The trade is usually my quantity for there quality.

Best regards!
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• Options
    DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Wow, these are great. I'm a sox fan who loves jeter!
  • Options
    mattinglymint23mattinglymint23 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭
    That's awesome. Love the UD gold signed. I may have to do this....
  • Options
    mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭
    I checked the site but couldn't find any info on the cost. I know it's too much, but out of curiosity, what does it cost to send your card in to be signed. I have been working on the Topps All Rookie set for years and that 96T Jeter is one of a handful of what I consider to be cost prohibitive and/or impossible.
    I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • Options
    I also hate to admit it Jeter is for sure the greatest sports personality to have collected in the last 3 decades. pujols last 2 with trout last one i would keep building that jeter auto collection verse any other if I had been smart enough to start what you have
  • Options

<< <i>I checked the site but couldn't find any info on the cost. I know it's too much, but out of curiosity, what does it cost to send your card in to be signed. I have been working on the Topps All Rookie set for years and that 96T Jeter is one of a handful of what I consider to be cost prohibitive and/or impossible. >>

This set of cards the cost was $300 each. He's signing again 6/17 & the cost will be $400 per.

Best regards!