Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just past 7000 psa graded cards in collection

Not sure what it means. Did make me wonder what others have. Would like to hear from others. I collect mostly sets .

Starting to build super sets mantle, Ryan, Ruth

I like the odd ball stuff, asa, drake, fleer , kmart, woolworth sets. Things like that

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 1,000+ graded PSA cards, mostly Topps baseball in various years and Non-sport.

I must have well over 500,000-750,000 (Just a rough guess at this point) raw cards in unopened and opened.

Need to this out the hoard, cause I'm running out of room(s).

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options

<< <i>Not sure what it means. Did make me wonder what others have. Would like to here from others. I collect mostly sets >>

damn ! that's gotta take up a living room that is the most I've heard of any having pretty friggin cool. I would need about 6500 more for that
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    I have around 650.
  • Options
    ashabbyashabby Posts: 471
    Really does not take up much space. I will have to figure out how to post pictures of the man cave. Aka college daughter room.

I have some raw. Nothing like that amount. Now 500,000 raw would be a lot of space
  • Options
    Mine is all baseball. Mostly 1980 to 2000 sets. And 1960 and before is what I focus on.
  • Options
    Do you think all the raw cards we all have is going to help or hurt the value. Or most will never. Get graded. I wonder this for the long term. Thanks
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    The most I had at once right around 1800. All of one player.
  • Options
    Good lord! Add up the grading fees alone and that nets a very nice 52 mantle! Lol I think PSA has us all by the you know what! I'm one to talk I have just over 900 and I thought that was alot.
  • Options
    I am starting to move toward the players I like and the master sets. I see fun and value in the since can go a lot of directions.

I am working on Ryan, mantle and ruth
  • Options
    I have Been able to pick up a lot of 2,3 and 4 dollar cards. You are correct at full price would be a bigger number. But I do like the fact you have a standard. I have seen the debates of buy the card not the holder. But I do think the holder does have some value. How much time will tell.
    I am moving toward less cards and higher end stuff.
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more about the standard comment. I also agree that there is value in the holder, only the fact that PSA is the standard within the hobby. When I complete my 53 set ill know its a legit EX/MT+ grade. If it where out of the holders but just as nice everyone knows I'd get a dealer trying to tell me it isn't any better than EX if I ever tried to sell it (won't). The cards are my passion but the holder provides security and a level of comfort.
  • Options
    Well said...I have one card left of the 55 topps(clemente) then plan on moving to the 53 topps in psa 6.
    Thank you