Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH- Walking Liberty Half, Proof Franklins and more!

Hello everyone. I have not posted here in quite a while and I apologize for that. Things have been pretty busy here on the farm and I haven't had much time for posting, here or ATS. Anyhow, I have a few coins that I need to sell. I will try to price them at a reasonable value in hopes to make a quick sale. I'd like to have these sold by the end of the night if at all possible! I haven't sold much here on the PCGS forum but have done a lot of BST's with members who post ATS. I can provide references and feedback if needed. Payment needs to be made through PayPal(add 3% for invoice). Shipping is FREE and comes by Priority Mail with delivery/signature confirmation and will be mail first thing in the morning if purchase is made tonight. Thanks for looking! Please PM me here, ATS, or at my email- jmnumisphoto@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these coins.

Now, on to the coins!

**1926 Peace Dollar- PCGS FR02
$45- No images of this coin yet but will take some if requested. There's not much detail to capture in a FR02 coin! This would make a great LowBall Registry set coin.

1954 Franklin Half Dollar- PCGS PR66
$85

1954 Washington Quarter- PCGS PR66CAM
$40

Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Please take some time to visit my site. I am always looking for new customers!
http://www.jmnumismaticphotography.com/

Comments