Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Complete (Mint-Gem Mint, GPA 9.16) PSA Graded 1977 Topps Star Wars set 1-330 for sale

(This was also posted on the Non-Sports board, but I thought it appropriate to list it here also.)

The set is listed as "Visions Of Johanna - The Greg Mo Collection" and is currently 100.00% with a GPA 9.16 .

It is ranked #6 overall, and is one of the two longest running sets in the Registry. I am the one who requested for 1977 Topps Star Wars to be added to the Registry all those years ago.
I have had positive transactions over the years with almost everyone who collects this set, and have helped all of the top sets achieve their incredible GPA's!

Real life needs have made it necessary for me to consider selling this set, which has been lovingly pieced together over the past 37 years, from unopened wax packs, submissions, purchases and trades. It has been a labor of love for me and hope it will find a good home, before the new movies come out and more people jump on board.

Price is $22,999.

Email me at gregmo32@aol.com or PM with any questions. References can be provided, if necessary.

May the Force be with You, always!
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !