Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Ohio "P" Quarters for trade

If you are looking at this thread let me first congratulate you on being an informed coin collector. I don’t have to tell you that the Philadelphia mint was shut down for nearly 70% on the Ohio run resulting a serious reduction in the total coins produced during this particular run. Though the final production figures have not been released yet my estimates based on the production totals through April would put Ohio’s total at some where in the ball park of 110 million. That’s 176 million less then the current low mintage quarter the Tennessee “D”. I don’t have to tell you hard if not impossible for collectors west of the Mississippi to just pull these out of change

Well you don’t have to look any further. I have single coins, bank rolls and even small mint bags at my disposal..., Make me an offer

Here are some things I’m in the market for

*A 1999 Silver Proof set*
Mint Sets 1999-2001
Special mint sets 1965-1967
Mint or Banks rolls or the Golden Dollar 2001-2002
BU Red Wheat pennies form 20’s and 30’s

You’ve got nothing to lose and whole lot to gain. There’s no questions how scares there going to end up being. So make me an offer. Be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you , which I promise to do in a timely manner. Thanks for you interest!!!!!

Yours Truly in Coin Collecting!
Coins are more then just money..., there little bits of history...., and should be treated with respect

Comments

• I'm potentially interested. Turn your PMs on and maybe we can work something out.
    Small cents - ain't they beautiful!
  • BlacksheepBlacksheep Posts: 57 ✭✭
    I may also be interested if your reasonable.They may be hard to get but they 'aint gonna be impossible to find.
    Opportunities are disguised by hard work,so most people dont recognize them.
  • MRUNCLENICKMRUNCLENICK Posts: 263 ✭✭
    I am interested-I need 7 rolls of Ohio p E-mail me at: MRUNCLENICK@YAHOO.COM
  • Gentlemen., I have listed all the things i am interested in trading for the ohio p quarters i need to know what you have to trade before i can make you an offer. If you have already tried to respond via Istant message for some reason i have not recieved it. So lets just cut out the middle man and e-mail me at Levn2002@aol.com Thanks again for your interest
    Coins are more then just money..., there little bits of history...., and should be treated with respect
  • only 110,000,000 minted? a true rarity, fer sure.
  • 217,200,000 Ohio P's minted. This figure is from the U.S. Mint site. "a true rarity, fer sure"! image
  • The most common of the Canadian millenium 25c had a mintage of about 50 million, so that must be a major key date!
  • I am in need of just 4 rolls of Ohio "P" to continue with sets for my kids and grandkids. I will either trade 4 rolls of Ohio "D" or buy 4 rolls from you at $11 roll plus S/H. jbogusbill@amaonline.com

PS: If this is not satisfactory, please let me know what you have to have.
  • I think you need to check ebay and yahoo. I'm afraid i would not let them go for 11$ though a generous offer it may be. Right now the average selling price is around 15.00$ on either ebay or yahoo... but you may get lucky and pick one up for less. But, and again i'm just being honest with you, i doubt very mseriously you'll get them for 11$ a peice. Sorry i could not help. I do have enough rolls to cover that but 11$ would not be a fair price for any means., good luck to you
  • a 10% profit unfair...must not be a buisness man.
    image It's Her's
  • 10% over face value must not be a collector
  • Am a collector. 10% over face fair, considering it was just a trip to the bankimage I am not a dealer!

I do realize that your thread was about trading some of these, not selling. So what are you offering for :

A 1999 Silver Proof set(opened , but have priority box)
    Mint Sets 1999-2001 (1ea.)(opened , but have priority boxes)
    Special mint set 1967 only
    rolls of sacs( would be "2001 d" mint as that is all the banks carry here) Well how many rolls of sacs do you need from 2001???

let me/us know,

BTW would you think(not an offer) a fair trade of a roll of p for d?

a big WELCOME to the boards. Lots to learn here. Seems more like an author's club, than a coin collecting boardimage
    Suggestion:::You might want to also make a post in the buy/sell/trade forum...get more hits there...that's a fact!!!

TTYL

dan
    image It's Her's