Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

how rare are the 1995 select certifed mirror golds?

these are very nice cards and curious if anybody knows the print run of the 95's

Comments

• Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    Great looking set... I'm building a master set of 1995 Select Certified Football, including the Mirror Golds.

They aren't particularly limited, as they were in subsequent years. The 1995 version was unnumbered and seeded at 1:5 packs for both baseball and football.

Snorto~
  • Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    I agree nice looking cards but not rare
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBCpedia calculated a Mirror Gold print run of 1,873/player based on the announced production run.

That's a great website, by the way. Tons of little-known nuggets of information in there.
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BBCpedia calculated a Mirror Gold print run of 1,873/player based on the announced production run.

That's a great website, by the way. Tons of little-known nuggets of information in there. >>

Do you have a link to BBCpedia? I tried searches but mostly got stuff relating to the British Broadcasting Corp. image
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>BBCpedia calculated a Mirror Gold print run of 1,873/player based on the announced production run.

That's a great website, by the way. Tons of little-known nuggets of information in there. >>

Do you have a link to BBCpedia? I tried searches but mostly got stuff relating to the British Broadcasting Corp. image >>

Link
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked, thanks!