Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Calling John Wendt!

Apparently I mailed you a 2010 Heritage Lincecum SP as part of a trade. Today it came back to me with a note that the address I sent it to doesn't exist. It's been enough weeks since I sent it that I don't remember your username on here or how to contact you. If you're out there, please reply so I can send you this card. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mbz430embz430e Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Dan,
    That's a pretty stand up thing to do. I was okay with sending you a gift. I really thought you may have reconsidered the 72 Yaz psa 9. 6647 Big Spring Ave. N.E. Canton Ohio 44721.
    Thanks Dan, speaks volumes!

John
    JDRF saves lives, let not another child walk down the path of juvenile diabetes alone. Consider giving either time or money, it will come back to you. $15,800 and counting....
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    6647 Big Spring Ave. N.E. Canton Ohio 44721.

John >>

Thanks John. What time should we be there for the kegger?
  • Options
    Line em' up and we'll knock em' down. Anytime after 10 am Friday!
    Be there or be square!!!!
    JDRF saves lives, let not another child walk down the path of juvenile diabetes alone. Consider giving either time or money, it will come back to you. $15,800 and counting....
  • Options
    John, still unclear on the address. pm sent.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>John, still unclear on the address. pm sent. >>

John Wendt
    6647 Big Spring Ave. N.E.
    Canton, OH 44721
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Just send it to Cheers addressed to "Norm"

• Options
    That was pretty coy, get that man a beer!