Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2013 Panini Cooperstown

I mentioned in a separate thread that this weekend I picked up 2 packs of this product and my sons picked up 4 more. Overall I really liked this product and I promised pics for those members who might not be familiar with these cards. First, the basics. On the left is a base card of Carew, and on the right is an orange foil parallel of McCovey, serial numbered out of 325. My oldest son pulled a base Yaz (jealous!) and an orange Musial.

Next are the Colgan's Discs, inserted 1 per pack. These are my favorite part of the product. Photos are front and back. My youngest got Wade Boggs, my oldest got Josh Gibson, Frank Robinson, and somebody else.

Here are some other random inserts. I hated the historic tickets inserts, the only part of the product I didn't like, since they don't picture actual players. But the Numbers Game Hack Wilson was neat.

My youngest son pulled a gorgeous International Play insert of Fergie Jenkins. I've also seen Induction inserts on eBay that are really cool, showing the guy holding his plaque on induction day. I'd love to get my hands on the Yaz from that series. Anyway, a pretty cool product, and if you haven't sampled it yet I recommend it.

Comments