Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

STEAL OF A DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steal of a deal that closed 5/7..........How does this get by JP and MLane???????????????? I just sold a Feathers 9 for $870 a month ago. Some lucky b*stard picked up this card for under $100 as a BIN on ebay????? ridiculous!!!!!! JP, will you sell me a Thorpe 9 for $105 ????

1955 Topps All-American #98 Beattie Feathers PSA 9 MINT
Seller information
memorylaneinc (14642 ) About memorylaneinc
99.9% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store: Memory Lane Inc Store
More from this seller

See all in same category | See all
Item condition:--
Sold for:US $95.00
Shipping: $13.00 Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
Tustin, California, United States

Ships to:
United States

Comments

• Options
    macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    WTF ? Is this really a 9 ?? (If it is 60-40 L to R --- I need an eye exam) Is this why it was only $95 ??? What did Memory Lane have to do to get that grade with PSA ???? Would love some answers-insight.[URL=http://s424.photobucket.com/user/macboube/media/T2eC16J0E9s37FbPbBRzMtQ5Y5Q60_12.jpg.html]image[/URL]
  • Options
    macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    PSA - If that is an unqualified 9, I have 2500+ 8's that I need reviewed !!!! Can I get a bulk rate review sub going asap?
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    There was a '55 Clemente 9 that sold in Huggins and Scott a few years ago that was actually a mislabeled 9oc (they had left off the OC by accident). I suspect the same thing happened here- I agree it's too oc for the grade not to get a qualifier.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I think it looks more O/C than it is because of the way it is sitting in the holder. When I look at the very tops of the card (where the green meets the white), it isn't that bad. 50/50? No. But 60/40? Maybe.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.