Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB Lance Johnson Cards

New to the site so I hope this is the place to be posting this if not please let me know. I'm looking to buy Lance Johnson cards, I have a hard time finding his stuff seeing as tho he's a common player from the 1990's and in most peoples .10 cent boxes. If anyone has any laying around in there common boxes I would love to take them off your hands. I'm looking to buy most of his cards but I would like them in good condition as I do plan on sending them in to get graded if possible. Also very interested in his rarer cards like the 1998 Leaf Fractal Foundations #142 Z2 Axis /20, 1991 Topps Desert Shield #243 , 1993 Finest #64 Refractor, 1990 Donruss Blue/White Test Issue, any other tough finds or low serial numbered and especially any of his cards already graded by PSA. Also does anyone know if his 1990 Donruss #573 is included in the aqueous set or if they only did it up to #283 which is the information I have on it. Thanks and please let me know if you have any suggestions or advice as it all helps.

Comments