Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Prediction

I predict SmEagle1795 will be posting a "nuclear" newp before long. image

I won't steal his thunder any more than that, but just wait. I predict it's gonna be an awesome one. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• SmEagle1795SmEagle1795 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crystal ball of yours is working very well these days image
    Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
    =Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award 4/28/2014=
    Note: it sadly was not the 2.3M CHF (~$3.14M) Kimon tetradrachm. A nice coin indeed but for that money, I'd prefer an Akragas dekadrachm!
    Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a pretty safe prediction. image

But I predict this will be awesome even by your standard of awesomeness.

PS- now you'll be having to rework that collage photo.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He bought the Norman Rockwell painting.

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmEagle1795 going nuclear? What has he been dropping on us to date, snowflakes? image

Sure felt nuclear to me! image

Can't wait for this one!

• << <i>SmEagle1795 going nuclear? What has he been dropping on us to date, snowflakes? image

Sure felt nuclear to me! image

Can't wait for this one! >>

=Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award 4/28/2014=
    I don't know if what I consider "nuclear" will be "nuclear" to some of you, but by any standards, it's a very important type, and I'm sure it's listed in the "100 Greatest Ancient Coins" book, which I don't own yet.

• JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    How much longer do we have to wait?

You said "before long", in my dysfunctional world that means last night.

<< <i>How much longer do we have to wait?

You said "before long", in my dysfunctional world that means last night. >>

I'm afraid you'll be waiting a bit longer still image I have a policy of not posting coins until I have them in-hand - I had a shipment of two coins stolen last year and have since been very hesitant. I should hopefully have them in hand either at the end of this week or next, depending on if I can make it down to pick them up between the dealer I had represent me (couldn't make it personally) traveling to the various other auctions which will be going on.
    Give 'im a little while. Takes time to do those awesome photomontages, if nothing else, right? image

In the meantime, I shall be posting two of my more modest, decidedly non-nuclear newps later ton- uhm- this morning.