Home Stamps Forum

Encapsulated display options?

KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭
I favor PSE encapsulated over certs. Has anyone found a good way to set up or display a slabbed stamp collection? image

Comments

• KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭
    No reason for everyone to speak up at the same time image ... what I'm planning now is to use an album designed to hold baseball cards. I think encapsulated PSE's should fit into those pages. There are nice albums designed to hold PCGS and NGC slabs but the openings don't have enough height to hold the slightly taller PSE slabs.
  • delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Have you asked PSE if they are aware of any albums? If anyone knows they would.
  • KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭
    The PSE slab storage boxes are nice. I'm still pondering how best to display PSE encapsulated stamps.
  • originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The PSE slab storage boxes are nice. I'm still pondering how best to display PSE encapsulated stamps. >>

If you wish to display them (in rows, whatever) be sure to have a way to block out light, and ideally, have them in a windowless room -- there are various manufacturers who make wooden wall display cases for PSA holdered cards, and I would think they could make one for you to hold the thinner and smaller stamp slabs. Good luck!